So your off travelling in a few months time, tickets booked, accommodation booked but there are so many little things you need to still work out !!
Whats my budget? What am I going to wear ? How do I use my phone overseas without getting charged an arm and a leg ?
Lucky for you, I have 5 quick and easy tips you must know before stepping on that plane and going overseas!
- Make a quick trip to your doctor and make sure you have all the proper vaccinations for your holiday destination.
- Make sure you have INSURANCE ! The last thing you want is to go overseas and think to yourself, “I wish I had insurance”. The only memory you will have is the one thinking to yourself “Damn, I should of got it”.
- Organise with your bank and phone company all the things you will be required to do before going overseas. Ask yourself these questions: Will my card work overseas? What will be the fees? Do I have local cash ready? Will my phone let me call internationally? What will be the charges? How will I use internet?
- Make sure to carry around a secure bag that you can carry in front of you. There are PLENTY of pick pockerts.
- Don’t forget to pack overseas adapters, camera (spare batteries), spare clothes and DO NOT FORGET your passport. (Ensure to keep a copy of your passport,license and your tickets) If you are anything like me, loosing things is a habit, so please make sure to keep a spare copy of your all documents.